Facts worth knowing and company history
General information about Busse Heizplattentechnik GmbH. A brief look at the history of the company.
Busse Heizplattentechnik GmbH has been one of the leading manufacturers of large-scale heating and cooling plates and forming tools in Europe for almost 25 years now.
The systematic observation of constantly changing markets and close cooperation with our customers make Busse Heizplattentechnik GmbH the technology leader for heating plate systems and press tools.
At our Espelkamp location we currently employ a staff of 50 and are training 4 young people as machining mechanics and office administrators.
We're working for your success!
We produce components for the widest range of applications and deliver our products to a broad spectrum of different industries and sectors. More than 3000 components leave our plant each year. You, too, are bound to encounter our products all the time without even knowing it.
We provide for
- Cladding elements in various German passenger car models
- Refrigerated transports throughout Europe
- Veneered doors and furniture
- Seating and couch elements at Ikea
- Plywood parts in practically every example of office and contract seating
- Laminated photovoltaic modules
- 3D fronts in almost every kitchen on the planet
- Kitchen and bathroom interiors made of solid surface materials
- Front and floor elements in your caravan or mobile home
- Acrylic glass windows in the caravans
- Most of the interior fittings in the caravans too
- Warm food at your baker's
- Insulated fridges
- Elastic floor coverings
- Sandwich panels and composites
- Wood-plastic laminates
- Rubbish recycling
- Packaging machines
- Glass fabric
- Tasty tarte flambées
- Morning "Bild" newspapers
- The wonderful sounds from a piano
- The sounds from many other wood instruments as well
- A large number of rubber mouldings
- Electromagnetic clutches and brakes
- Carbon-fibre composites
- Vulcanised transport belts
- Micro- and ultra-filtration membrane modules
- An ice-free ship lift
- Sound insulation elements
- Lightweight components
And a host of other things...
- Next >>